Thursday, March 10, 2011

So Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him.

Sunday January 24 2009

This is nothing new for so many shepherds. But it sure is new to me. It's only been a week, but man, what a roller-coaster of a ride. Changes of mind at least three times a day. Sometimes those convinctions happening two minutes after the previous one. Sleepless nights. Restless nights. Nights where I'm so exhausted I don't want to get up till after 9:00. I finally understand what pastors mean when they say that they are wrestling with a call. And I am definitely getting a good idea of what Jacob experienced that long night by the River Jabbok. Gracious Lord, I'm hanging on until you bless me with an answer. And when that answer comes, I'm still going to hold tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment