Thursday, March 10, 2011

So Abram left, as the LORD had told him.

Sunday August 30 2009

"I'm back. I'm back in the saddle again. I'm back." (Aerosmith)

I'm looking at the date of this post, thinking, "How odd." My last post was in January. I didn't even know which direction the Lord would lead me. Maybe I had an inkling. And now here I am almost eight months later. A new house, with no payments. An old house on the market. A new flock. A new church.

What a strange feeling driving the last five miles of a 700 mile trip. This is it. Gulp. What an even stranger feeling to walk into a new home, an unfamiliar home, and see all the familiar furnishings. Already unpacked and set up by Ruthie. Wonderful Ruthie. Where would I be without Ruthie.

I am so glad for the three constants in my life, especially when life is turned upside down. I have Ruthie, my rib, by my side. I have Ella, my bella, in my arms. I have Jesus, my Savior, holding me in his everlasting arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment